20071224

De Tanjong Katong.

Sunday, instead of sleeping in or having dinner with my gf, I was out somewhere at KATONG, in my band-tee, with my bandmates, performing for people, the most cocked up christmas performance I've ever performed, in that bloody cramped stage which could only hold 3 rows of chairs, which made the trumpeters and tbonists stand up the entire performance, and the percussionists scattered down below at both sides of the stage. TSK TSK. Poor thing. I really had a hard time breathing and moving, and i just could not concentrate on the scores. It's damn damn damnnnn frustrating. But who cares, I had my fair share of FUN throughout the day! Though I'm EXTREMELY EXHUASTED for no particular reason. I think I didn't do much lei. :/ LOL. Anyway, I'm utterly depressed. After the performance, it felt like I had thousands of zits popping out of my goddamn face. SIGH.

Anyway, I was the earliest to reach to meet my darling bbms! :D Yayyy. But Seehua was damn mean, she said I wasn't early. That was because everyone else was LATE. DAHHH. Lol. Nvm, Qinghui came and we went to shop for our x'mas givings. I gave Toblerones last year, this year I gave Dove chocolates. How boring can every x'mas giving be? Lol. FYI, I LOVE Toblerone chocolates. (: Dark especially. LOL. Had early lunch after Olivia and Seehua came.

Olivia loves climbing over locked gates, I don't know why. Lol, always risking my life with her. Tsk. LOL. Hmm. The. bandroom. was. AWFULLY. stuffy. Pffft. Mr Tan talked to us again. Hmmm, and I really didn't know our band had became a significance in his life. I felt kinda 'touched'? For what he has said, 'cause he does put us in his head. Sweet(: He just doesn't want us to fall apart after what we have build so hard. Unity is all what this band needs, I guess? (:

Katong performance was like last year, nothing special. Though the time spent with everyone was really enjoyable. I loved dinner break most(: We had Aston's. It was great personally. WASTERN FOOOOD. And I made mine more appetising. LOL.

Performance was hell, okay fullstop. LOL. Air gasping and losing sight of my score ya, all of us did. Lol the most bullshit performance. :D Damn bus was damn late. And only reached school at 10.30PM. Debrief and x'mas giving. My chocolate-overload. :D Thanks bandmates for all the sweetness(: Jayjay and Hunny-su came to pick Jols up! And went for a ride on our car. Went to Changi Beach and enjoyed the breeze. Few stars but the moon was so damn bright tonight. It reminded me of what Raz said: "The moon very big and round uh? COOKIEEEEEE!!!!" Lol. Damn funny lar :D So yeah, the breeze was soooooo nice. As compared to the air at Katong. The sea was shimmering underneath the moonlight, damn damn peaceful. I just stood there with myself for 1/2 an hour. Lol, and I got distracted. I was chasing some glow-in-the-dark thing on the shoreline. LOL. Lame man. LOL. When I told them, my bro just told me it was just a glowing fishing bait which someone lost.... Diao. Chatted for sometime and seeing the planes fly past every 5minutes. Quite irritating actually. LOL, 'cause it blocks out our voices eventually. Went home, deceiving our mum with our stories. We were suppose to pick her up! But someone decided to sent someone homeee insteadddd. LOL. Woops. Ya, that's about today. Long winded man. LOL, adios. :D YAY.

I don't know how to think anymore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home